On February 20, 2019, NFT.NYC will bring the Digital Collectibles Ecosystem to Times Square, New York City.
NFT.NYC will bring together gamers, artists, blockchain developers and fans to showcase how Non-Fungible Tokens will, and are already, impacting their experiences of ownership and identity with digital assets.
It is the first major US event of its kind. Event insights will be broadcast on Social Channels and the PlayStation Theater Times Square Billboard throughout the day.
A sample of the Topics include:
- Why NFTs are important
- NFT Trends and Early Successes
- CryptoKitties – Journey and Roadmap
- Collectible Maximalism – Why Collectibles are the Killer App for Blockchain
- Tokenizing the World – Mass Adoption of NFTs
- NFTs that Unlock the Value of Real World Objects
- NFT Smart Contracts for Beginners
- NFT Regulation – Challenges and Opportunities
- Brand Champions for NFTs
- The Collectible Token as an Identity Protocol, and the Right to Forget
Joining the event as a keynote speaker and moderator will be noted thought leader, investor and blockchain theorist, William Mougayar, best-selling author of The Business Blockchain.
Other Speakers from Cryptokitties, Ark Fund, the Ethereum Foundation, OpenSea, Rarebits, Hashletes, Token Fest, Coin.Kred and PeopleBrowsr include:
- Richard Titus – Managing Partner of Ark
- Benny Giang – Co-Founder of CryptoKitties
- Virgil Griffith – Special Projects at Ethereum
- Devin Finzer – Co-Founder and CEO of OpenSea
- Jodee Rich – CEO of PeopleBrowsr
- Jonny Howle – Product Design Lead at Consensys
- Michael Anderson – Co-Founder of Hashletes
- Alex Atallah – Co-Founder and CTO of OpenSea
- Brinkley Warren – Co-Founder of Token Fest
- William Entriken – Lead author of ERC-721
- Lou Kerner – Founding Partner of CryptoOracle
- Brian Flynn – Founder of NFTY.News
Get your early bird ticket, apply to speak or nominate a speaker at NFT.NYC.
Save 20% with COINTELEGRAPH20 discount promo code. Register now.
+1 438 883 4389